13 Interesting Anagrams
1. Dormitory == Dirty Room
2. Desperation == A Rope Ends It
3. The Morse Code == Here Come Dots
4. Slot Machines == Cash Lost in 'em
5. Animosity == Is No Amity
6. Snooze Alarms == Alas! No More Z's
7. Alec Guinness == Genuine Class
8. Semolina == Is No Meal
9. The Public Art Galleries == Large Picture Halls
10. I Bet A Decimal Point == I'm a Dot in Place
11. The Earthquakes == That Queer Shake
12. Eleven plus two == Twelve plus one
13. Contradiction == Accord not in it
Credit for these two amazing bonus items goes to: http://www.ahajokes.com/
BONUS #1 - [From Hamlet by Shakespeare] To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. == In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.
BONUS #2 - "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." == A thin man ran; makes a large stride; left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants