Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Our Beever!




Happy Birthday, Steve!
Today is the big 4-0 for our youngest child!
Here he is as 6 months, 5 years, and the most recent one here was taken about 2 years ago.
I can sympathize with my grandmother who amused me years ago by coming into a room and commenting, "I can't believe I am the mother of all these old grey-headed women!" Well, our kids aren't "grey-headed" yet, but I can hardly lay claim to middle-age any longer when both my children are in their 40s! I will say that the greatest satisfaction of my life is seeing that both of our children have become happy, productive adults who contribute positively to their communities and the world. What more could a parent hope for?

I set out to write a tribute to the wonderful, loving little boy who grew up to become such an outstanding man, husband, father, and educator. His sister beat me to the draw and wrote such a good birthday blog about him, I will just refer you to Sleepless Juggler. Click here to read her piece about her brother.

No comments: