Monday, June 04, 2007

Feminists and Relationships

You Are 76% Feminist
You are certainly a feminist - whether you know it or not.You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.


I saw this quiz on Christ's Rose posted by Autumn Rose. She is a staunch and devoted Catholic Christian, and I read her blog regularly since she writes often about topics of interest to me -- family, the church, society's issues, etc. Accompanying her results of this quiz, Autumn Rose wrote a good essay explaining what being a feminist means to her. She expressed pretty well my thoughts on the subject. Why don't you go over there and read her blog and let us both know what you think. I, like she did, changed the picture that came with my results. I didn't like the high heel shoe on the soccer ball - neither sports nor footwear have anything to do with feminism, IMHO. In marriage and other relationships, just as in dancing, it "takes two to tango." Click on the link above is you want to take the test.

No comments: