Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Edition 45 for me





13 Things I’ve Done Since Becoming a “Senior Citizen”

(10 are actually true! Can you spot the three lies?)


(For the purposes of this article I am calling 60 the beginning of senior citizenry.)

For the sake of simplicity I used the singular personal pronoun although several of these include my DH and would technically call for the plural pronoun.

1....I went snorkeling.
2....I bought a pickup truck.
3....I changed clothes riding in a car on I-75.
4....I lost over 100 pounds -- and gained back 30.
5....I helped decorate a school cafeteria for a middle school dance.
6....I took piano lessons.
7....I took language lessons. - Spanish
8....I cruised the Mediterranean.
9....I drove through town with a mannequin strapped into the passenger seat of my truck.
10...I climbed Stone Mountain.
11...I saw an active volcano.
12...I wore “heelies” (those cute shoes with built-in wheels).
13...I bought and furnished a house for the first time in my life

And, BTW, this is definitely NOT me!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments: