Monday, May 14, 2007

Personality Test

I found this personality test at Our Happy Happenings. Melanie, who authors that blog sometimes swaps visits with me. She has a great family blog. I enjoyed taking the quiz and thought I was copying the results to post along with this picture, but somehow missed it. Since I would have had to draw the picture all over again to get the results again, I am just posting the picture and ask you to analyze it. What do you think the drawing reveals about me?
drawing personality
As I recall, the results said something about multi-tasking and sunny disposition. If you decide to take the quiz, I suggest that you add to your drawing only the elements requested. My making the "path" a walkway to a cabin complicated the answers to the analysis questions.

What does your drawing say about YOU?

No comments: