Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sunday Seven 11th Edition

Sunday Seven is a weekly meme for giving thanks and/or
for noting important events in our lives
.

This week has not been one filled with warm, fuzzy, thankful feelings, so this post may be somewhat less enthusiastic than usual. Intellectually I know that I have much to be thankful for, but I am having a hard time convincing my emotions.

1. The one exception I can think of to the above statement is: Our 41-year-old nephew came through open heart surgery well. He had 4 bypasses, a valve repair and an aneurysm repair. He appears to be on the way to recovery.

2. I only have one more class to take to finish earning the Professional Learning Units I need to renew my teaching certificate.

3. In my class this week, I learned how to create interactive forms as well as printable ones.

4. After this month maybe I will actually sleep at night again.

5. We have food and shelter.

6. Our family is generally congenial and supportive.

7. Although we lost three friends to death this week, we are grateful for having known them and feel assured that all three are in a better place today than they were last week.

No comments: