Friday, March 30, 2007

Would You Like Fries with That?

I saw this at Cozy Reader a couple of weeks ago; She says she saw it at Susie Pie. Anyway, I thought it was an interesting one, so I decided to answer the questions and invite you to do the same.

1. What do you like on a hot dog? Chili if the dog is from The Varsity in Atlanta or The Dixie in Corbin, KY. Otherwise, just mustard and ketchup.

2. What do you like on a hamburger? Don't put onion, mayonnaise, and/ or sauerkraut. I like mustard, ketchup, tomato, lettuce, and dill pickle.

3. What do you like on a baked potato? It varies from time to time. I like butter, sour cream, bacon bits, grated cheese, salt and pepper or any combination of these additions.


4. What do you like on a slice of toast? I sometimes like it dry. Usually I like just a little butter or margarine and maybe some sugar-free fruit spread or apple butter.

5. What do you like in a cup of coffee or tea? I don't drink either of these regularly; but when I do drink coffee, I usually take it black or with chocolate and creamer stirred in to make a kind of cappuchino. I drink iced tea almost daily and without any sweetener or other addition.

If you decide to play along with this one, leave a note and let us know. I'll come along and read your answers.

No comments: