Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Root Canal? Crown? Coming Right Up!


Uh Oh! I just broke a tooth! A little while ago, when I finished chewing and swallowing my Viactive calcium supplement, I discovered that a filling and some tooth are missing in the very back of the top left! I guess that is a wisdom tooth, isn't it? I must have swallowed the filling; and we haven't found a new dentist since we moved here. I went back to our old dentist a month or so ago for a checkup and everything seemed okay then. Of course, there is no dentist here in town who is on our insurance plan, so I played eeny meeny miney moe and picked a dentist and called for an appointment. I feel sure that this is going to call for a crown or a root canal or something more drastic than just a filling, since there is virtually no tooth left in that spot; so I might have to travel to a dentist who is on our plan. Or maybe since it is in the very back it can just be extracted without consequence.


And the fun just never stops rolling!

No comments: