Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Five Questions and Answers

Carol at The Median Sib posted this question sequence and requested that some of us respond.

  1. What were your favorite childhood games? Kick the can, Hide and Seek, Climbing trees, Hop Scotch
  2. What is the best thing about being you? A bad day to ask – I can’t think of a thing right now.
  3. What is your favorite meal of the day and why? Breakfast – because it requires no work; I just dump the cereal in a bowl and add some milk. I don’t have to prepare it for anybody else – and I can eat it in my PJs!
  4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? I would rather continue to be exceptionally smart; and because I am too smart to worry about my looks, the confidence I exude makes me irresistible.
  5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? A little messy sometimes but basically organized.

No comments: