Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Forever Love - John and Edith

On October 2 I wrote a post called Forever Love about our friends, Nick and Alice. If you haven't read it, why not read it today for relational inspiration? (I apologize that you will have to scroll down to get to the post on that page. I haven't figured out how to make just that one post come up in the archives. Look for the picture of the yellow rose on the left of the screen.)

Today, my cousin, Andy, of A Few Minutes with Robin and Andy, posted a news article about another couple that demonstrates Nick and Alice's brand of Forever Love. This week John and Edith McBrayer celebrated their 73rd Christmas together. Go on over to Andy's blog and click on the news link he provides there to read this amazing story of unconditional and undying love. I found it not only interesting, but inspiring and touching.

No comments: