Wednesday, December 28, 2005

December Book Report Continued

Sherry over at Semicolon posted a list of her reading for the entire
year -- what amazing record-keeping! I noted several of hers and
added them to my "books to read" list. I find it somewhat easier to
post monthly reports instead. On December 12 I posted a list for the previous 5 or 6 weeks. Today I am going to briefly report on the last 3 weeks. After that I hope to make it a monthly feature.

In addition to Resolved by Robert K. Tanenbaum, about which I
recently posted some comments, I have read 2 other books during
this 3-week period, although as I pointed out earlier, most of my
reading has been magazines, research materials, and blogs. In retrospect, I don't believe that any other book I read has any
particular merit for reporting, so I will just name them. I
read (?) a book entitled The 505 Weirdest Online Stores
(perhaps this book should appear in another book entitled
The 505 Weirdest Books about the Internet.) I also read another
Tami Hoag mystery entitled Kill the Messenger. Tami Hoag is
one of those writers from whom one never knows what to expect.
This one was somewhat lackluster and predictable, unlike
Dark Horse, the Hoag novel I read a month or two ago and
reviewed in my last Book Report.

No comments: