Things to remember next time:
- Book two cruises back-to-back to save flight costs.
- Get stateroom at midship and on PORT side.
- Bring binoculars
- Bring baseball cap to wear instead of, or in addition to, sun hat. It's easier to pack on day trips and stays on head better in wind.
- Get a notebook that fits in my bag better
- Keep day's possible schedule in notebook
- Hotels near Ruby Tuesday near airport in Atlanta: Sheraton, Courtyard, Fairfield, Hampton, Super 8.
- Get directions to the airport hotel area without I-85 or I-285
- To Walmart from Ruby Tuesday: R out of parking lot, L on Old National, 4-5 miles on R.
- Get a sheet to use for cover - duvet is too heavy for cover
- Get a ship robe to wear for warmth in stateroom
Steps averaged per day: 11,500
Spent: tips $200; tours $300; souvenirs and gifts $300