Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sunday Seven - 5th Edition


Count your many blessings; name them one by one.......

Sunday: We had a excellent church service. Attendance was down (probably because of the heavy rain), but our pastor did his usual good job and challenged us to remember. He talked about the value of memory, especially the memory of the blessings we receive in life. We took a good walk outdoors during the afternoon when the sun came out.
Monday: My DH had a follow up appointment with the ophthamologist. It went well – no macular tear. I had a yummy Milano's calzone for lunch!
Tuesday: I enjoyed experimenting with the Microsoft Publisher program that DH bought me last week.
Wednesday: I had three doctors appointments: my gynocologist, my primary care physician followed by blood work, and finally a mammagram. All of these appointments were near where we lived before we moved -- an hour and a half drive from where we live now. The day flowed well. I got all but the mammagram done by 10:30 AM. Then I had time to "piddle shop" and thoroughly enjoyed some time "junkin'". I bought an old display cabinet for my dolls for only $59.
Thursday: Slept late.....I mean REALLY late!
Friday: Got to go out for dinner with our son, our beautiful daughter-in-love and two of our precious granddaughters.
Saturday: Had more time than usual to read blogs, work on my blog template, and read.


No comments: