Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year - 2007 !!

Happy New Year!


Ruthlace posted on her blog earlier this week a story about a family who always said goodbye with these words: "I wish you enough!" The story is interesting and inspiring, and you might want to go there and read all of it.


But for my New Year wish tonight I want to simply print the poem upon which the wish is based. If you think about it a little, wishing someone "enough" is the best we can wish for them.


I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough faith in God to get you through the final good-bye.


I truly wish you enough in 2007.
When you have the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance!
Live life!
Truly experience each day!

No comments: