Saturday, January 21, 2006

^%*(_(*&*%^$ Technology!!

I have not been able to post for the last couple of days. We bought a new computer, monitor, printer, etc. I have it all set up, but I can't seem to get the DSL modem connected correctly to the new computer. Consequently, I have spent much too much time moving the connections back and forth between this old machine and the new one. I suppose I will have to break down and pay the "Geek Squad" to come finish up the job.

This note sounds very sane and controlled -- just an example of how deceptive written words can be. I am neither sane nor controlled on this issue right now. If I were prone to using profanities and vulgarities, this post would be burning up your monitor! I have several posts in the draft stage, but I lack the emotional energy to refine them for publication.

No comments: