Friday, January 13, 2006

A Sudoku a Day

My daughter gave me Sudoku-a-Day calendar for Christmas. She knows how much I enjoy the popular number puzzles. I have completed 13 of the puzzles from the calendar and have enjoyed having a new one each day.

Sudokus are available on the internet on a number of sites. If you are interested, try The Daily Sudoku. You can print the puzzles out to try at your leisure or you can complete them on the screen. Bloggers can compete with other sudoku-lovers in the members section of Blog Exlosion. (Warning: It is very difficult to do a sudoku online -- you can't scribble the possible entries in each square to help you eliminate wrong answers. That gives the ol' retention pond in the head a lot to deal with!)

I have altered my template to include a new mini-sudoku in the sidebar each day. Why not give it a try?

No comments: