Sunday, December 11, 2005

Blue Star Chronicles

My sister, owner and operator of Merry Christmas, began a new blog yesterday. I just checked out Blue Star Chronicles, and it looks to be another great success.

Beth's son is serving our country in the Army and is currently stationed in Germany, so many of her posts will be informative and encouraging of our military troops. She has a wide range of interests and will write about many of them, I am sure; but her primary interest right now, understandably, is support for the men and women who are serving our country during this troubling time in American history.

So, check out Blue Star Chronicles. As a bonus, her post today features a picture of my beautiful niece (also my Birthday Buddy) with her Army boyfriend.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks Joan :)

That's a really nice way to say that I'm opinionated :)lol

Love you,
Beth